Website Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd
Provide administrative support to the Manager, Destination Services for shore excursion product administration and development through all aspects of a tour planning, creation and operational delivery cycle in assigned region(s).
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
- Effectively communicate with tour operators around the world to ensure operation efficiency and address any questions, concerns, or events that may affect their region.
- Assist with waitlisted excursion matters including- monitoring all waitlist reports, clearing waitlisted excursions on reservations, requesting additional space from operators.
- Request Envograms to advise guests of any tour changes, cancellations, or new tour additions.
- Assist and research work for new tour initiatives. Assist when necessary in building new tours in NVS.
- Send operators tour participation figures upon request and confirm when all forms have been received from tour operators.
- Ensure all Destination Managers onboard have the required tour forms and information necessary and support them with any requests.
- Maintain and update in-house Tour Operator Directory.
- Knowledge And Experience
- Update Retail Masters for all destinations for all brands. Make necessary changes in NVS/Seaware.
- Assist Revenue Management with tour space during move offs. Assist inside and outside Sales Force with requests.
- Ensure operators have the latest ship itineraries. Assist tour operators with any information required or changes requested.
- Add additional space and build additional tour extensions when additional departures are added to the brands.
- Assist Manager/Director/VP with special projects as needed.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study or any equivalent combination of relevant background and experience preferred.
- Knowledge and competency of NVS/Seaware, along with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel programs. Ability to assimilate and summarize details as appropriate to support decision-making. Ensure that work meets departmental and organizational standards, while working in a fast paced, multi-tasked and deadline driven environment. Ability to operate in a team driven environment and accept immediate project responsibility. Strong Customer Service, Communication and Interpersonal skills. Ability to accomplish assignments displaying detail orientated and well-organized work. Ability to work under fast paced, multi tasked and deadline driven environment.
- Minimum 1 year in Shore Excursion environment.
Company: Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A