To deliver quality service through maintaining the availability of services to IT Users. The role is crucial to ensuring that issues are resolved or escalated as quickly as possible by following IT processes, ensuring SLA’s are met while supporting business change, projects and initiatives.
- Excellent record taking ensuring that all relevant details are recorded in tickets
- Creation of knowledge based documentation and training material
- Data and record management, to maintain additions and deletions of users and user information.
- To utilise problem analysis techniques to diagnose and rectify technical problems and queries including and not limited to hardware and
- software including ODEON’s business applications
- To ensure calls are associated with the Problem Management process as required.
- Provide 2nd level support of ODEONs hardware, infrastructure and applications including on call as required
- To work within the Incident Management Process, Service Request, and Major Incident Process
- Provide technical escalation point for 1st Line Analysts
- To escalate any calls not achieving the SLA level or require additional support in order to resolve the issue
- To liaise closely with team members, passing calls through to keeping the customer updated
- Team player with the ability to operate well and thrive in a team culture.
- Ability to manage, prioritise, coordinate calls effectively
- Strong work ethic with a sense of ownership and accountability – working outside of core hours as required
- Technical background in management/maintenance of IT systems experience specifically in an Active Directory environment/Windows 2003
- and above, LAN, WAN, SQL, Cloud Computing, Office365.
- Ideally computer sciences degree, but not essential if relevant prior experience of at least one year
- Proven planning and organising skills being able to manage, prioritise and coordinate effectively
- Working towards or gained ITIL foundation as a minimum
- Broad understanding of corporate applications
- Effective in identifying and resolving issues by seeking relevant data and diagnosis of possible causes
- A strong eye for detail and reacts quickly to identify and resolve issues
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A