Website PSA Airlines
The Human Resource Business Partner is responsible for supporting the leadership and team members of the Air Operations team by defining, promoting and reinforcing workplace policies and philosophies. This includes, but is not limited to; employee relations, performance management, policies and procedures, and corrective action.
- Participates in process improvement events to increase department efficiency and reduce administrative effort and expense.
- Ensures consistency in handling corrective action.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Promotes and fosters a safe and secure operating environment.
- Assists with establishing/coordinating Company practices, policies and procedures.
- Assists in the development of leaders through informal coaching and relationship building.
- Assists in preparation of employee notices and corrective action.
- Assists Managers with Company policies and procedures and Employee Relations issues, investigations, discipline and termination proceedings.
- Responds to employee questions and concerns.
- Provides guidance and interpretation of policies and procedures.
- Assists in planning, organizing and/or facilitating HR training.
- Oversees and conducts investigations and ensures compliance with policies and practices, as well as Federal, State and local employment laws.
- Assists with the on boarding processes and programs for new leaders.
- Provides advice and guidance to leadership and non-management personnel in resolving work related problems.
- Supports leaders through performance management and performance discussions.
- Assists operational leaders with grievance tracking and resolution by providing information and solutions based on individual circumstances.
- If hired, must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of multiple Human Resource disciplines, to include, but not limited to; employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Business
- Experience in successfully resolving concerns with employee, managers or government agencies
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
- 5-7 years of experience in Human Resources
- Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite and Human Resources related systems
Company: PSA Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winston Salem, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A