Website Sainsbury's Bank
The Product Executive is responsible for internal for day to day queries, production and analysis of MI to identify key trends and issues in commercial performance, co-ordinating the input of colleagues from across the business (e.g. research, risk & compliance, legal, Insurer relationship team), ensuring the product meets Sainsbury’s customer’s needs, leveraging the brand values and collaborating with marketing to develop compelling product promotional strategies.
- Stages include; market and customer research, product specifications, liaison with technical and underwriting teams at partners and delivery of final policy wordings, customer documentation and web content
- Maintain a strong awareness and understanding of conduct risk, specifically the delivery of fair customer outcomes, and support the compliance of products within both external and internal product governance frameworks
- Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders, own and develop the financial plan for allocated product, ensuring key KPIs are tracked, reported and variances actioned to deliver growth and profitability objectives. This will require you to produce and review regular trading reports identifying gaps and/or trends to deliver increased quotability and competitiveness to support the delivery of the P&L targets
- To act as a key contact in all day to day matters relating to the product and product management. This will require a deep understanding of the allocated product and variances to key competitor products, as well as an in depth awareness of relevant competitive market developments
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent team player with ability to working closely with others to deliver results
- Customer focused
- Proven track record of working on own initiative.
- Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent written communication – business and project reports
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in the financial services industry
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dundee, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A