Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a world class customer service experience should be. We expect you to exude energy and enthusiasm not only by going above and beyond for our existing customers, but also when engaging with new customers. You will actively monitor customer service trends to make necessary improvements, and assist the team in developing appropriate standards and processes to continuously elevate the overall service experience. The ideal candidate is solution oriented, demonstrating a high ability to identify root cause of problems and develop solutions when faced with adversity.
Tesla Regional Service Managers are the leaders of our service teams. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering an exceptional service experience to our customers, developing team members, managing day-to-day operations, and preparing Tesla Service to meet the needs of our Model 3 customers. We hire leaders who want to run and scale a service business and be a part of a revolutionary and unprecedented part of history here at Tesla, as we transform the way we view Service.
Expectations And Responsibilities
Our Regional Service Managers must deliver excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, strategic direction and financials.
- Process / operations experience strong and proven experience leading field, technical repair or manufacturing teams in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment with strong customer facing responsibilities.
- Educational experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Ability to travel up to 60% or more if required (based on region)
- Experience developing and operating complex processes using lean or other techniques
- Professional experience: Prior leadership experience in a service-focused industry. Automotive expertise is not required.
- Leadership experience: Experience leading teams remotely and managing a diverse group of roles and responsibilities.
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts
- As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including infertility coverage)
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A