As a Mobile Service Technician at Tesla, you will deliver exceptional service to customers and ensure our vehicles are running at their best every day.
Mobile Service Technicians work independently in the field traveling 70-90% of the time within a set geographical area, interacting with Tesla Owners, deftly balancing incoming appointments, fulfilling daily service orders, and reinforcing our commitment to the ownership experience.
With excellence being the passing grade, your ability to produce results and find ways to drive efficiency will directly influence and support Tesla’s mission. You will have the opportunity to develop valuable technical skills through a combination of training programs and on the job training, while working in an environment that is fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative, and mission-driven.
- Execute basic work on cars and, after training, perform high voltage related work, with or without supervision
- Operate a variety of hand, power, and shop tools
- Perform equipment inspections
- Partner with team members to drive efficiency and resolve complex issues
- Take ownership of the development of your technical expertise by creating and maintaining an Individual Development
- Plan, with the support of other team members and management
- Work with a collaborative attitude and team spirit in an ever-changing, dynamic environment
- Perform Pre-Delivery Inspections (PDI) of new cars
- Support other Service Centers, as needed
- Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting, including records of time, expenses and materials
- Follow all Tesla specified Repair Guidelines to the accepted quality levels
- Clean and detail vehicles, as needed
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Basic command of the English language
- Basic computer skills, including navigating web browsers and using standard applications like Excel and Word
- Ability to innovate, solve complex issues, and present new ideas
- High School Diploma or Associate Degree/Certificate
- Proven customer service experience
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and processes, and adapt to change
- Experience with Hybrid or Electric vehicles an asset
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail
- Evidence of a “safety first” attitude
- Experience working in a team-based environment and achieving common goals
- Proven ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying with a clean driving historytesla.tesla.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Reading, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A