Are you up for the challenge?
Tesla is happy to announce new job openings at our Service Center in Moss. We are looking to hire a talented Parts Advisor to join our growing service team in delivering a great service experience to our customers. Join Tesla and supercharge your career development!
At Tesla, our Parts Advisors play an important role in service operations, offering fundamental support to our Service Centers and Mobile Service, enabling our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help ensure an equally innovative service to customers.
- Communicate: To provide a seamless experience for our customers, you keep a high level of communication with local
- Service teams and suppliers.
- Ensure quality: Receiving parts, we trust you to ensure the quality and accuracy of parts and paperwork delivered. Your diligence equals efficient Service appointments and effective workflow.
- Coordinate & Collaborate: To ensure parts availability you collaborate across teams and work closely with suppliers. You review jobs and plan accordingly, following and communicate quickly about changes.
- Organize: You source and allocate parts as needed to fulfil our service commitments. You will also be responsible for
- Receiving, picking and shipping. We trust you to run flawless warehouse management, enabling the Service teams to deliver excellence.
- Experienced: You have professional experience within warehousing and logistics, preferably from automotive industries.
- A skilled communicator: You speak and write English well, and know how to get your point across clearly and respectfully.
- Interested & fast learner: We don’t require you to be an automotive expert, but we expect you to have a genuine car interest and always be eager to learn more.
- Safe to drive: We require you to hold a full Norwegian driver’s license.
- A team player: You’ll be part of a diverse team that thrives on collaboration.
- Digitally savvy: You have the ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A