As a software engineer you will own and develop feature sets that involve Responsive UIs and Restful Services and ensure a seamless online shopping experience
- Contribute reusable components to the Walmart UI Development community
- Develop interactive, user-friendly applications using the latest frameworks which are open source and proprietary
- Develop backend services using Restful interfaces
- Help the team leverage and contribute to open source technologies
- Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities and deliver awesome products.
- Build, test and deploy cutting-edge solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers worldwide.
- Interact with Walmart engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
- Solid fundamentals in Data structures and Algorithms
- Excellent debugging and problem solving capability
- You have a deep interest and passion for technology.
- You love writing and owning codes and enjoy working with people who will keep challenging you at every stage.
- You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills.
- You are self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline with 4+ years experience
- Extensive experience building web applications using MVC frameworks (Java, Spring, Jersey, XML, JSON) for SOA like applications
- Experience in Mobile and Responsive UIs is a plus
- Motivated team player who goes over and above what is asked
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A