Website Waste Management
Manages the activities of the Market Area’s Inside Sales Team and provides an accomplished level of expertise in the sale of Waste Management services over the telephone to customers resulting in additional revenue. Develops and implements appropriate sales and marketing programs to meet current and future customer needs and provides guidance and direction to Inside Sales Team members.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Maintains and reinforces the corporate sales strategy and design with the Inside Sales Team.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction on all sales transactions. Communicates to and works with the Market Area Sales
- Manager to help resolve unique customer issues.
- Communicates goals to Inside Sales Representatives. Arrange for proper training, if necessary so Inside Sales Representatives may successfully meet expectations.
- Sets up and maintains accurate customer records for all customer interactions. This includes prospect data, contracts, orders and service machine documentation.
- Assists in the communication and maintenance of the Market Area’s pricing and service strategies.
- Develops and executes ongoing training that provides both formal training and informal coaching sessions to all Inside Sales Representatives.
- Encourages feedback and is available to answer questions, provide direction and/or offer assistance when needed. Updates all Inside Sales Representative reference material as appropriate.
- Works directly with customers when needed for escalations etc.
- Forecasts and recruits qualified candidates for available and/or upgraded Inside Sales Team positions.
- Works with the Market Area Sales Manager to develop and implement strategies to up sell and cross sell to customers via outbound calls.
- Leads and directly participates in training and coaching the Inside Sales staff.
- Supervises activities of the Inside Sales Department. Ensures team members meet or exceed sales call activity goals for new sales, lead generation and contact productivity.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (accredited) or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience: Five years of relevant work experience in business-to-business sales management, plus three years in direct business-to-business sales (in addition to education experience).
- This is a management position. Placement into or advancement to this position is dependent upon individual performance, local market conditions and/or Market Area requirements. This position is eligible to participate in sales compensation and recognition programs upon successful completion of training prerequisites and Market Area management approval.
- Internal requirements include 3-years proven success in a Level 4-6 sales position.
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A