To take primary responsibility for the cash and transactions of the store, to supervise, provide support, guidance, and training to all Cross Trainers. To lead the Cashier’s team delivering excellent service in line with our customer service standards.
- Ensure security procedures are followed rigorously by themselves, managements and rest of the team. Everyone to be trained and updated regularly on new systems and security aspects.
- Control store stationary and bag orders whilst maintaining required levels
- Ensure all cash desks are in good working order and maintained regularly
- Manage the request for change in the store and follow up
- Ensure all departments have sufficient Cashiers cover by planning and managing the Cashiers daily rota’s in liaison with the management team and according to cashier’s ratio of contracts.
- Open and close cash desk efficiently according to shift pattern
- Process sales, exchanges and refunds efficiently, accurately and quickly in all payment methods
- Ensure that customers are acknowledged and receive a quality service either face to face or over the telephone
- Make sure all the operation standards with regards to refunds, faulties and exchanges are set up and followed in all the cash desk
- Ensure effective communication with the rest of the Management Team
- Manage the recruitment and inductions of new team members
- Fully train and develop all Cashiers and follow up their performance
- Manage employee expenses process and relevant paperwork
- To follow up and control the cash desk activities of all the store sections.
- Ensure complete efficiency when following opening and closing cash desk procedures
- Maintain an organised and tidy cash desk at all times
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies (their own and their team’s)
- Monitor and record till discrepancies using the Discrepancy Record and report them to the relevant department
- Complete other tasks as necessary to support the overall store
- Comply with the Company Health & Safety Policy.
- Articulate and good communication skills
- Energetic & enthusiastic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative & self-motivation
- Supervisory skills desirable.
- Strong numerate and literacy skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated cash desk experience within INDITEX, or has cash handling experience within the retail sector.
- Knowledge of cash and transaction operating systems
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A